Dr. Miracle's Product Review!



          

            Last week I received a package loaded with some great products from Dr. Miracle's! I was so excited to try these new products from Dr. Miracle's. Back in my relaxed hair days their relaxers used to have my hair LAID!  So here is a review of the good, the bad, and the okay.

           The first product I am going to review is the Dr. Miracle's, Miracle Repair. This is a three step reconstructive conditioning and treatment system "That forgives your damaged hair". This reconstructive system is said to instantly rebound hair from damaging color, relaxer and thermal appliances.

Step 1: No Lather Conditioning Shampoo - which gently cleanses and conditions.
This product was the bad, for me. I was not a fan of the No Lather shampoo. Then again, I'm not really a fan of any no poo cleanser. I like to see the suds! I feel like my hair is too thick to use a no poo because I can't actually feel the areas of my hair that don't have the product in it (my hair drinks shampoo). There was enough product in the package for my to wash my hair twice, but after two washes my hair didn't feel clean, it was dry, and matted. To be honest, I was kind of worried of trying the other products because I was sure the outcome would be ugly... but I was wrong.

Shampoo Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Polyquaternium-10, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Cetearyl Alcohol, PEG 150 Distearate, Glycol Stearate, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Zea Mays (Corn) Oil, Prunus Amygdalys Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Polysorbate 20, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbic Acid, Biotin, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Diazolidinyl Urea, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, DMDM Hydantoin, Fragrance (Parfum)

Step 2: DuoCare Reconstructor - penetrates and reinforces strands to strengthen the hair's cortex and rebuild structural integrity.
This product was good to my hair. I distributed the product evenly throughout my hair and covered it for twenty minutes with a shower cap as instructed. I decided to go ahead and whip out my dryer bonnet as well to help my hair absorb the product a little better. I noticed after removing my shower cap that the extra dry areas that tend to have a hard time absorbing ANY moisture were not as rough or dry as usual. Step two definitely gave me some hope.

 Reconstructor Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Stearalkonium Chloride, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ceteareth-20, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Polysorbate 20, Glyceryl Stearate, Peg-100 Stearate, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein Pg-Propyl Silanetriol, Panthenol, Polyacrylamidomethylpropane Sulfonic Acid, Wheat Amino Acids, Diazolidinyl Urea, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Fragrance (Parfum)

Step 3: Intensive Moisturizing Masque - rehydrates and revitalizes with three natural oils - extra virgin coconut oil, Shea, and olive oil - to restore moisture balance to weakened hair.
This conditioner was the GOOD! I applied the conditioner throughout my hair and combed thoroughly with my Denman brush to ensure the product was covering my hair from root to tip. I placed a shower cap on my hair and sat under my dryer bonnet for 15 minutes ( the recommended time is 10 minutes). My hair loved this deep conditioner, it absorbed so well. I even noticed my curl pattern coming back in the dry, rough areas of my hair! I was hype!

 Masque Ingredients: Water (Aqua, Eau) Cetyl Alcohol, Carthamus Tinctorious (Safflower) Seed Oil, Shea Butter, Cocoa Butter, Avocado Butter, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Behentrimonium Chloride, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Sebaic Acid Copolymer, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Fragrance (Parfum), Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Yellow 5 (Cl 19140), Red 4 (CI 14700)


Daily Moisturizing Gro Oil:
   The grow oil was the okay for me. I used this product after I had finished washing and twisting my hair up. I distributed the product throughout my scalp and massaged my scalp for about a minute. The grow oil provided my hair with a nice sheen. The oil wasn't thick and it has a nice scent to it. However, the next morning when I woke up I had a few tiny bumps along my hairline ( they went away two days later).  I have extremely sensitive skin so I'm sure that won't be the outcome for everyone who tries to product. On a positive note my hair was still shiny, and soft. I will more than likely continue to use this product because I actually liked the results of my hair. Next time I'll probably use it as a pre-treatment before washing my hair. I'll be sure to post the results.






I'll post the rest of my reviews shortly.

Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram