Whipped Shea Love by Sarah Faith Organics

       Last week I tried a new product by Sarah Faith Organics called Whipped Shea Love. Let me start by saying that this product smells heavenly! When I first received the package my hair was still in box braids but the scent was so delightfully enticing I couldn't wait to try it! My friend and I were on the way to beach and neither one of us could stop opening the jar to smell the product. The scent isn't too strong or overwhelming. I tried this product on flat twist, and paired it with Shea Moisture Jamaican Black Castor Oil Leave-In Conditioner. When I took out my flat twist my hair was voluminous, fluffy, frizz free, and I couldn't stop sniffing my hair. It doesn't weigh down my hair or make it feel greasy. The product can be applied to damp or dry hair.  Whipped Shea Love can be used as a hair treatment, body butter, and facial moisturizer. I tried this product on my skin after I took a shower (while my skin was still damp). This product made my skin GLOW! My skin felt so soft, the scent really relaxed my senses and most importantly the product didn't bother my eczema! Whipped Shea Love works miracles on dry skin, especially rough heels that are in need of some TLC.  The product is infused with Sweet Almond Oil, Coconut Oil, and Vitamin E.

(results after flat twist out)
 
 
You can purchase Sarah Faith Organics products at www.sarahfaithorganics.com
 

Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram