Got Acne? Find Out How I minimized My Acne in FIVE Days!

 
 
         At twenty-two I didn't think that I would still have problems with my acne. I've had acne issues since sixth grade! You would think I'd master in a skin care routine by now. Since I have stopped taking my birth control my acne issue has been on the rise (especially during my menstrual cycle). I've been searching for quick remedies to heal my skin of dark spots and pimples. Usually St. Ives Scrubs are my go to product, but lately it just has not been cutting it! The worse part is I couldn't seem to stop picking at my bumps (like that would make it go away). I switched up my products and started using Desert Essence Thoroughly Clean Face Wash I liked the results but they didn't last long. Then I started using Naturel Lyfe Liquid Black Soap which dried up most of bumps (trust me, my acne was actually worse before I started using this product), it works great! But it still wasn't enough. I decided to go to my local organic food store and found Anti-Wrinkle Vitamin A Glycolic Scrub by Derma E, which is a crème scrub that isn't too gritty. I started taking Vitamin E and Vitamin C capsules everyday (which I will be cutting down to every other day). I also read an article about Tia Mowry by Huffington Post and how she uses Green Tea ice cubes for her FLAWLESS skin.
        So I put my new products to the test. I used Naturel Lyfe Liquid Black Soap every other day once a day,  and when I wasn't using that I used Anti-Wrinkle Vitamin A Glycolic Scrub by Derma E. I brewed one cup of Chinese green tea and froze it. I use the green tea ice every morning and night as  a toner then I use Mango Butter as a night time moisturizer.
 
 
 
After five days here are my results.
      (Before)
                                                                            (After)
                                                                           (Before)
(After)
 
To purchase these products:
Naturel Lyfe Liquid Black Soap - http://www.naturellyfe.com/
Anti-Wrinkle Vitamin A Glycolic Scrub - http://dermae.com/

Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram