Juka's Organic Co.

        Got dry hair? Try Juka's Organic Co products! Last month I received some great products from Juka's Organic Co. The company sent me their Natural Hair Food and their Superfood Oil Treatment.


          Juka's Organic Co's Natural Hair Food is a great product to try, especially if you have dry hair. It has revived my dry hair within the few weeks that I have used the product. I have tried the Natural Hair Food on both wet, and dry hair. I first tested the product on freshly washed hair, after using Giovanni's Deep Moisture shampoo and conditioner, I coated my hair with the Carol's Daughter Black Vanilla oil, and then sealed my hair with the Natural Hair Food. The product does exactly as advertised, my hair felt moisturized, and soft without feeling heavy. I also had no issues with residue or build up. I parted my hair into four sections and then twisted it into smaller sections. After using the product for a few weeks I noticed that my ends did not feel as dry, and I had less issues with single strand knots, dandruff and flakes. The product is thick but it goes on very smooth and the smell is light and refreshing. I also tried this product on dry hair to do box braids and bantu knots because I was in dire need of a protective style, I have had box braids for about a week now and I have probably only scratched my head maybe three times, which is a big deal for me! My braids aren't even frizzy yet!

Here are the ingredients listed in the Natural Hair Food:   
Organic raw unrefined butyrospermum parkii (shea butter), organic theobroma cacao (cocoa) seed butter, organic simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil, organic prunus amygdalusdulcis (sweet almond) oil, organic vitis vinifera (grape) seed oil, organic oryza sativa powder (rice powder), essential oils of rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf oil, menthe spicata (spearmint) leaf oil, lavadula angustifolia (lavender) oil, cymbopogon flexuosus (lemongrass) oil, organic tocopherol (vitamin E).

         The Superfood Oil Treatment is an anti-aging product for all types of hair. I have used this product as directed once. I washed my hair with my Giovanni's Deep Moisture shampoo, then I sectioned my hair into four parts, I applied the product to my hair and scalp evenly (it does get a little messy so be sure to use a towel). I then covered my hair with a plastic cap and let the product in four hours. I rinsed my hair thoroughly and continued to apply my Giovanni's conditioner. I noticed that my hair was much softer after using the treatment once, but in order to see the maximum benefits I will continue to use the product every two weeks. Although it is meant to be rinsed out I sometimes use the product on my scalp when it begins to itch or flake. I noticed quicker results by not rinsing the product out because I do not mind the smell or the red color. The bottle is supposed to last for at least 5 to 7 treatments. If used as directed the Superfood Hair Treatment will protect hair from breakage, split ends, dryness, and promote healthy hair growth by strengthening hair.

The ingredients for the Superfood Hair Treatment:
organic virgin oils of elaeis guineensi (red palm) oil, cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, sesamum indicum (sesame) seed oil, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil, vitis vinifera (grape) seal oil, daucus carota sativa (carrot) seed oil, essential oils of pelargonim garveolens (geranium) oil, melaleuca alternifolia (tea tree) oil, citrus medica limonum (lemon) oil, lavndula angustifolia (lavender) oil, methna piperita (peppermint) oil, Eugenia caryophyluss (clove bud) oil, organic tocopherol (vitamin E).

Here is a before and after using the Natural Hair Food for my Bantu Knots



This picture is from my twist out on dry hair
 
The last picture is from my current protective style, box braids

 
 
 
To purchase Juka's Organic CO products visit their website at http://www.jukasorganic.com/
 

Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram