My Curly Hair Routine for June

      I change my hair routine almost every month and since I've cut my hair its become much curlier. I wash my hair once a week, usually on Sunday's (my only day off). The products I use to style my hair depend on what kind of look I'm going for. When I want big curly hair I use the Carol's Daughter Hair Milk Original Leave-In Moisturizer, with the Carol's Daughter Hair Milk Nourishing & Conditioning Styling Pudding. When I want my curls to be more uniformed I use the Camille Rose Naturals Curl Love Moisture Milk which works well with their Curl Maker,  Aloe Whipped Butter Gel, or  Almond Jai Twisting Butter these products give amazing curl definition when used together. If you live in an area where the climate affects your hair I suggest using the Camille Rose Naturals Curl Love Moisture Milk, along with the Aloe Whipped Butter Gel or the Curl Maker to prevent frizz. 
        My current "Holy Grail" for shampoo and conditioner is the Carol's Daughter Black Vanilla Moisture & Shine Sulfate-Free Shampoo and Black Vanilla Moisture & Shine Hydrating Conditioner. I have been using these products for about a month now and my hair is in love. I rarely have to pick up a brush to detangle my hair because the conditioner provides so much slip with NO build up. Although I am no fan of co-washing due to my sensitive skin, I occasionally co-wash with the Black Vanilla conditioner because it doesn't irritate my skin. I leave the conditioner in for about five minutes in the shower and I rinse majority of the product out.  

Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram