Let's Talk About Skin

      I have been using St. Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Scrub for ten years. I have tried other cleansers from Olay, Neutrogena, Eucerin, Clean & Clear, Aveeno, etc. I have sensitive skin that tends to become extremely oily, especially during the summer. St. Ives has become my staple brand for facial care. They recently came out with a new cleanser called Even & Bright Pink Lemon and Mandarin Orange Scrub. I purchased this product from my local grocery store right before a trip. I was a bit skeptical about trying a new product because I was worried that my skin would break out, but I'm glad I picked up this product!

         The St. Ives Even & Bright Pink Lemon and Mandarin Orange Scrub is a moderate scrub. I'm not sure if it's meant to be an everyday cleanser, but I do use it everyday. I fell in love with this product after two weeks of use. My skin was much softer after using it for two days, I felt like the product was polishing away my dark spots after a few weeks. I have not had a break out since I started using this cleanser. Although it is a moderate scrub it seems like it removes more dead skin then St. Ives Fresh Skin Scrub. I have less whiteheads, and blackheads. This is a great product for anyone with dull skin, or dark spots. The product does not lighten skin.

Here is a few facts about the product:
- 100% natural exfoliants 
- Sulfate-free
- Oil-free
- Hypoallergenic 
- Dermatologist tested
- Non-comedogenic
.
Have any questions?  If you want to know more about my skin regimen feel free to email me: sashahayles@yahoo.com I'll be happy to answer questions.
 

Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram