Last Minute Defined Curls!

After two weeks of using Camille Rose Naturals, this brand has easily become my favorite. The picture above is my hair twisted after applying Camile Rose Natural twisting butter.
 





Here is an image from a photo shoot I had earlier this morning. I used the Camille Rose Naturals Aloe Whipped Butter Gel. I chose this product because I wanted to see how well it worked on last minute hair. I twisted my hair around 2 a.m. and by 9 a.m. I removed my twist, and my hair looked freshly washed. There was no flaking or caked feeling. My hair was soft and moisturized. I twisted my hair while it was dry. 


Unknown

2 comments:

  1. I love your hair and how defined it always looks. What products were you using before camille rose?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! before I started using Camille Rose Naturals I was using Kinky Curly Knot Today and the Curling Custard. I was also using Shea Moisture Curl Enhancing Smoothie with the Taliah Waajid Curl Sealer.

    ReplyDelete

Instagram