Camille Rose Naturals


Today I received products sent to me by Camille Rose Naturals to try. So far I've tried Creme Restore Conditioning Cleanser, Algae Renew Deep Conditioning Mask, and the Almond Jai Twisting Butter.

Here's my review so far, based off of one use.

Creme Restore Conditioning Cleanser - The product gently cleansed my hair. I am not a big fan of co-washing because I feel like I need to use a product that lathers in order for my hair to really be clean. I honestly thought it would take half the bottle to cover the amount of hair I had. I used about four to five pumps on each section, I ended up using less than a quarter of the bottle. I divided my hair into four sections and after massaging the product through my hair I rinsed it out and pinned it up. So far this is the best cleansing conditioner I have tried, compared to the Shea Moisture co-wash and the As I am. My hair was moisturized and easy to detangle.


Algae Renew Deep Conditioning Mask - Best Deep Conditioner I've ever tried Hands down! This will definitely be apart of Holy Grail products! I am in love with this conditioner. My hair smelled so good, it was moisturized, my curls were defined, my hair was shinier, and my hair color was much brighter! I did not even have to brush my hair as much as I normally do, and there was minimal shedding. I applied the conditioner evenly in four sections, and allowed the product to sit for thirty minutes while my hair was wrapped in a shower cap and a towel. A little goes a very long way with this conditioner! The container looks like it has barely been touched! I truly cannot express how in love I am! There was so much slip even after I rinsed the product out completely.

Almond Jai Twisting Butter - This product will also be apart of my Holy Grail! I usually use Shea Moisture Curl Enhancing Smoothie, or Kinky Curly Knot Today. I still love Kinky Curly Knot Today, but I do not think I will continue using Shea Moisture. This butter is so light but so moisturizing. I kept apply more and more even though my hair didn't need it. It took about 8 hours for hair to fully dry (I used the product on soaking wet hair). My hair wasn't weighed down or greasy. You don't need much of this product to get amazing results, but the butter was so slippery and my hair was so soft I just couldn't stop applying more. I haven't taken my twist out yet, but I did play with one and the curl definition is awesome! Even my heat damaged areas are defined! My hair is just so soft, and light! I almost did a wash and go because my curls looked so good!

Here are the photos of my first, second, and third day hair. To see more photos check out my instagram: Sashatania





Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram