Eden BodyWorks


         Today I tried two products from Eden BodyWorks. I purchased the Coconut Shea All Natural Leave-In Conditioner, and the Jojoba Monoi Hair Milk. I've read some negative and positive reviews about the Eden BodyWorks line, but I decided to try it out for myself... and I have to say so far, I love it. I'm not sure how these products work alone, but together the products are SUPER moisturizing. The leave-in provided loads of curl definition, and the hair milk kind of acted as a sealant. My hair is so soft, I cannot wait to see the results. My hair is actually softer with these products then the Shea Moisture Curl Enhancing Smoothie.
        I used these products on freshly washed, damp hair. I did not even need to use gel. I did try and use the curl sealer with these products but it caused WAY too much clumping. The Leave-in has a very thick consistency, while the hair milk is a little watery but I think that helps balancing the products.


Has anyone used these products with and gel? And if so what kind?

Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram